Taihape Gumboot Day Saturday 3 March 2018 at Taihape Memorial Park (Kokako Street) 10 am to 4 pm.
Come to Taihape and spend a great fun filled family day out.
Gold coin entry fee/koha.
Lots of FREE activities!!
Stallholders: If you are interested in coming to Gumboot Day 2018, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a stallholders application form.
- Art Competitions - A3 Paper Gumboot, Decorate a Hat competition - Judged Friday and annouched via Facebook pages Taihape NZ and NZ Gumboot Day and displayed at Gumboot Day.
- Home-brew Competition - Judged Friday and announced via Facebook pages Taihape NZ and NZ Gumboot Day.
- Taihape Pharmacy Photo Competition - Judged Friday and announced on Facebook pages Taihape NZ and NZ Gumboot Day and displayed at Gumboot Day. Two competitions 0-15 years and Open - The theme this year: Where did your Gumboots go this summer
- Best selfie at Taihape Gumboot Day- Great prizes to be won
- Lot of food, fundraising, information, arts & crafts stalls.
Activites Happening at Gumboot Day: Gumboot Gallop, Gumboot Plank racing, Sack racing, Taihape Big Dig, The Taihape Rock Hunt.
Sponsors 2018: Talk Up Taihape (TCDT - Taihape Community Development Trust), New Zealand Boot Throwing Association, Skellerup NZ, Dudding Trust.
Helpers and Volunteers: Keith Rowland, Curly and Bronwyn Troon, Richard Aslett AKA Fred Dagg, Steve Cross, Michael Cathills, Mayor Andy Watson, Julie and Steven Clark, Taihape Rotary and Organisers Michelle Fannin -Talk Up Taihape (TCDT) and Elizabeth Mortland New Zealand Boot Throwing Association (NZBTA) .
Taihape Gumboot Day is organised by Talk Up Taihape (Taihape Community Development Trust) with support from New Zealand Boot-throwing Association and Taihape Rotary.